Tuesday 1 October 2013

September Time Management Update

I have made a good start on my research and planning since starting college. I need to make an actual time management schedule though so I can keep on track with my work a lot better and make sure I have certain bits of work done before deadlines so I am prepared to take images well or write an article similar to a style of an inspirational text. I don't want to be doing work rushed at last minute so it's important to plan things ahead really well. This month I have achieved:
- Decided my magazine genre - rock.
- My initial research on inspirational rock magazines.
- Created proposal forms.
- Started some experimentation work using Photoshop.
- Completed my front cover deconstructions.
- Carry out my preliminary task.

In October I want to read more into my inspirational texts, plan my photo shoot and aim to get all my deconstructions completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment