Friday 18 October 2013

Audience Profiling

I am going to go and ask some of my friends questions about themselves and this will help me identify what things my target audience like. I know most of my friends like rock music a lot like myself and are all teenagers so fit into my target audience. I am going to make an audience profile on six of my friends who are both male and female of varied ages so it gives me really good results and a lot of helpful information.

By looking at this information on my target audience, I now know that most of my friends have similar interests to each other including the same interest in rock music and all like doing something relating to music in their spare time whether its playing an instrument or going to a gig. I also know where their favourite clothing shops and fast food places are too so all this information has given me ideas to include in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment