Friday 11 October 2013

Researching My Sub Genre

My genre of music for my magazine is rock, to be able to produce a music magazine that relates to my target audience I need to do further research into existing magazines and features that appeal to them; these include things such as clothing my target audience like, popular bands of the genre and any other things such as tv shows and food branches they like as this gives an idea of promotions I could include. I have made a reader profile and carried out a target audience questionnaire too, I am also going to complete an audience profile and these things will help me understand my sub genre even more. Research I need to carry out on the internet will include looking into current rock music magazines and research on popular artists to include.

The first thing I am doing is looking into rock and to do this I typed in rock on wikipedia and it gave me the history of it and exactly what sections this genre also breaks down into.





No comments:

Post a Comment