Friday 11 October 2013

Promotion Ideas

For my music magazine I need to include puffs to draw in my target audience. Since I have done target audience research and made a reader profile, I know what kind of things I could use to encourage my target audience to read on. I can include things such as festival tickets, gig tickets, clothing vouchers etc. If I include promotions and freebies that I know will definitely appeal to the teenagers then it will be a really good idea in using them. These are a couple of examples of ideas I could use for a puff:
  • Win tickets for Reading and Leeds festival.
  • Win tickets for you and three friends to see Bring Me The Horizon live.
  • Win a £50 Topshop or Topman voucher.
  • Win a £20 ITunes voucher.
I know that these will attract my target audience as I have carried out a lot of research and my friends and I are examples of people who are included in the target audience and they really appeal to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment