Wednesday 9 October 2013

Front Cover Moodboard



I have looked at front covers of popular music magazines which are also similar to what I want mine to look like. I have tried to find as many different poses on the covers as I could, this has helped me to get some really good ideas. I'm still not sure if I'm having one friend as my model or if I'm photographing a couple friends as a band. I think I am going to have one person as my main image but I also want a secondary image and I want more than one person in that photo. As I am thinking of using a secondary image; I made sure to include some images on my moodboard of magazine covers with secondary images on them too so I could get some ideas on poses and layout ideas including them. I think magazines look better with secondary images as they make the front cover look more chaotic and full so it also looks like there is more content inside as they act like a teaser which I think attract people to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment