Sunday 20 October 2013

Choosing My Models and Poses

After completing my audience profile of my friends, I need to decide which of my friends to use and why I would be using them. I need to think of who would appeal to the audience the most and when I looked at a rock magazine reader profile it said their audience was mainly male so I think a good idea would be to use a female model so I can apply male gaze to my work. So now I know I need to use females I need to think who would be best suited. My friend Antonia does some modelling anyways so I think she would be most suitable for my music magazine main model. She also studies at a music college too so she has to do some music based modelling for band shoots their too so she would be really suited to do this shoot. Her favourite music is rock so this means she has a lot of clothing that is very suitable and the image for the magazine will look really good. For the other pictures in my magazine I will be using my other friends both male and female so it appeals to both male and female audiences.

Now I know which models I am using and who I am using as my main model I need to experiment taking some shots of different model poses, similar to ones I've seen in inspirational texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment