Thursday 3 October 2013

More Front Cover Ideas





After researching magazine ideas, I then looked further into some ideas involving my genre of rock. I found a lot of examples of rock bands but struggled to find a solo artist who wasn't associated with only pop and more girly magazines. I then noticed that the lead singer of The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Momsen, has appeared on the cover of various music magazines in the past such as Q and Rolling Stone. 

The poses and clothes she has are very rock themed and would fit with my magazine very well and if I did decide to make my front cover a solo artist this research and images have gave me a lot of inspiration and helped me a lot. They look like very sexual images so are a form of male gaze, they are created to look very seductive to attract males to it so encourages them to look at and buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment