Tuesday 29 October 2013

Makeup Ideas


This is the moodboard I have made using the app Pic Collage. Two of the biggest female names in rock are Taylor Momsen and Hayley Williams so I thought they would be the best inspirations to use for the female model makeup for my photos. They both have two completely different styles and both look equally as effective. Taylor Momsen wears really heavy, black, smokey eye makeup and this creates a typical heavy rock look and I will get half of my models to do their makeup like this. Hayley Williams' doesn't look as typically rock but works so well, she uses bold, firey colours such as red, orange and yellow eyeshadow and also wear winged eyeliner. I also found an image someone posted on a closer look on how to create this look and this image has really helped. I am also going to get half of my models to wear makeup like this too. I also found an article extract from an interview with her saying what makeup she uses and this has helped a lot too as I can use it as I have a few of the things myself. I want to try and create these looks as well as I can so the images look even better and that my models fit in with the rock genre even more.



No comments:

Post a Comment