Monday 30 September 2013

The Simpsons Movie Photoshop Task

For this poster I made it on photoshop. I started this poster by adding a background from The Simpsons which is a cartoon sky. On my checklist I had to include an image of Homer, the movie title and the release date so I added these next by using layers so I could easily edit and move these objects. I also then added some cartoon donuts to fit with the theme of the poster. To get rid of the white background around Homer I used the magnetic lasso tool and the magic wand and chose the option of 'new layer via copy' to create the image without the white outlines and this made it look much better. It was really difficult to get rid of the white background on the release date though so I couldn't do this very well.
Next time to improve my work I could try and remove the white background better by spending more time trying to remove them or seeing if there are any more options to do so on photoshop. I have learnt a lot doing this task and it will help me to do my music magazine cover and preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment