Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Rock Magazine Moodboard



My Moodboard

This is my moodboard that I created. This shows key images and themes that will be displayed in my genre of magazine. It includes bands who are popular with my target audience such as Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low etc. It includes band logos who they will like such as Nirvana as well as music festival names such as Reading and Leeds which a lot of my readers would have attended this summer or previous years. I also included fashion items popular with teenagers as well as social media sites such as Twitter and Tumblr which I know are very popular with my target audience of teenagers as I use them very frequently every day. Finally I also included a picture of a gig as I know my readers will go to gigs and festivals a lot and enjoy doing that in their free time. I chose these images as I thought that this collection sums up my magazine very well and gives a really good general feel to what it will be like overall.




No comments:

Post a Comment