Sunday 1 December 2013

November Time Management Update

In this month I didn't get loads done. I spent it trying to research into my genre a lot more to try and understand it a lot better and to try and identify what sub genres would work with my magazine the best after carrying out my audience research on current bands they like and after also looking at which bands are most popular in rock music magazines too. I also collected a lot of gig images and edited them so they were ready to use for my magazine as well. I got the following done:
- Carried out sub-genre research.
- Gathered up and edited concert images that I took.
- Analysed my target audience survey results again to check I didn't miss any important information.

Next month I need to get a little more work done so I want to start actually constructing my magazine. I need to decide on a final colour scheme, font styles and colours as well as deciding what final images to use as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment