Sunday 8 December 2013

My Inspirational Text For My Double Page Spread

This is my inspirational text for my double page spread, it is from NME. I really liked it because I liked how the image takes up a whole side of this double page spread and the image really stands out and really attracts the reader. I wanted to try and create a similar look to my magazine with the image really dominating the article and drawing the reader in. I also really liked the font used for the pull quote so I used a similar font for the article masthead saying the artist's name. I also made sure my pull quote really stood out so I used black text on a white background the same as here which works really well and draws your eyes to it straight away.I set the article up in a similar way too with the columns and capitalized the first letter of the article too to make it look really professional.I was really happy with how my double page spread turned out and I think I applied lots of similar themes of this inspirational text to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment