Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Inspirational Text For My Front Cover

This is a front cover of Kerrang! I made my front cover look as much as this as possible as it is a similar style to what I wanted and is the same genre of music magazine. I've stuck to the same colour scheme of red , black and yellow as these are really bold colours and fit really with the theme of this genre. I put the masthead in the top third the same as the inspirational text. The puff is also placed in the top right third and along the top which is where it's found on similar rock magazines. I also put the layout of articles and images in a similar messy but neat layout the same as other popular rock magazines as the target audience like this style. The mode of address is direct to draw the attention of the reader in and this is what it is on the Kerrang! cover and it works really well.The extra info along the bottom third is in the same position and looks really similar to the one on the Kerrang! cover. I have tried to copy the themes and ideas of the inspirational text as well as I could as I knew it is really popular with my target audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment