Friday 1 November 2013

October Time Management Update

In this month I have managed to actually get more done than I planned. I initially wanted to focus on trying to build my understanding of my magazine up a lot more by looking into inspirational texts and also trying to complete my deconstructions but this month I have got the following done:
- Finished my contents page and double page spread deconstructions.
- Planned my photoshoot by setting a location (location scouting), emailing, messaging and texting models with a time, date and information on what to wear.
- Taking and editing my final images.
- Researching into elements such as poses, facial expression and makeup ideas for my shoot.
- I also made the time management schedule which is really keeping me on track.

In the next month I need to make sure that I remain on track or even keep ahead like this productive month as it creates time to help carry out further research and tweak my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment