Monday 11 November 2013

Concert Pictures

For my magazine I want to include some pictures on my front cover and contents page of live shows and they need to be original so they can only be pictures that I have took from live shows so these are the images I am using. I can use live pictures of bands such as Biffy Clyro, Green Day, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon etc. I have decided that it would be a good idea to include live gig photos as I found out that my target audience like going to gigs as hobbies, it's actually the most popular hobby within the target audience I surveyed so including gig pictures would be very appealing to them and they would probably enjoy looking at the photos. I have included these particular photos as they fit with the genre and are popular bands within this genre and also have included pictures of Leeds Festival because it was a very popular festival in my target audience survey.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/114813395@N04/

No comments:

Post a Comment